Saturday 19 March 2016

Predestined

13323842
Title: Predestined (Existence Trilogy #2)
Author: Abbi Glines
Genre: YA
, Paranormal, Fantasy, Ghost, Urban Fantasy, NA, Romance 
Published: March 29th 2012
Page count: 213
Format: Kindle



 Summary (Goodreads):
The high school quarterback and reigning heartthrob, Leif Montgomery, is missing. While the town is in a frenzy of worry, Pagan is a nervous wreck for other reasons. Apparently good ‘ol Leif isn’t your average teenage boy. He isn’t even human. According to Death, Leif doesn’t have a soul. The quarterback may have skipped town but he’s still showing up in Pagan’s dreams... uninvited.

Dank has known from the beginning Leif wasn’t human. But he hadn’t worried about a simple soulless creature. Now, he realizes he made a grave mistake.


OMG!! I'm in LOVE WITH THIS SERIES/Story!!! I cannot believe I haven't started it sooner!!
I love Pagan! She's such a lovely person! I really enjoy her a lot!
I love that this time we switch POV between Pagan & Dankmar! <3_<3!
I only wish Dank's POV was longer :(.. Instead of ½ or 1 pages :( I loved being in his head and see his world!.
About Leif I'm torn because after finishing Predestined I went ahead reading #2.5 Leif novella. I won't talk about the novella ~ how I felt after reading that because I will leave it to that review and instead write how I felt when I was reading book 2. And I hated him! I didn't like him very much I wanted to slap him. With that said I hated his father even more!! OMGosh! If I had superpower I would kill him immediately! That nasty evil piece of s*** UGH!!! So gross! Yeah I hate him.....
This book was also really heartbreaking and I literately cried at one scene :'( it was so sad..... 
I felt even more in love with Dank than before! That guy really *sigh*.
I really really really liked this story!


BIG 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment