Tuesday 15 March 2016

Tales of Zestiria

Three week ago I started playing this beautiful, amazing game call Tales of Zestiria!
I never played a Tales game before and OMGosh this one was definitely a-good-first-time-tales-game.
























Summary:

A brand new adventure awaits in a fantasy world filled with magic, knights, dragons and mystery in Tales of Zestiria. Two nations fight for supremacy and the fate of the realm lies in the hands of Sorey, an inquisitive young adventurer who takes on the burden of becoming the Shepherd, the one the legends foretold would become the savior of all. Together with Lailah, the Lady of the Lake, who guards the Sacred Blade, and his best friend Mikleo, Sorey soon discovers a powerful force rising in the shadows.




So I went to my local library one day I found this game for the ps4 (Playstation 4) and since I was following a friend on YouTube who was making a playthrough on the game - I just wanted to try it out for myself ;D.
The games menu and battle system WAS soooo damn confusing! I still don't get the whole Equipment Fusion thing but whatever xD. I actually end up playing it for two weeks straight :O! Yup that's how addicted I got ;). But again I was only allowed to have the game for two week before I had to deliver it back to the library or I would have to pay for it -_-...
I didn't finish it because of a certain boss fight (the last one). I tried for 3 hours without any luck and I got really mad that I end up delivering the game one day earlier xD.
Just thinking about this game makes me want to cry :'( there was some serious sad moment *sigh*...
But nonetheless it got lots of humor xD.
So thank you for showing it to me (You know who you are ^_^ ) And I hope you will continue playing it bc it's really awesome! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment